Jesus invited children to come to Him, implying that they could know Him and have a place in God’s Kingdom. Our purposes in Children’s Ministries at Crossroads are two. First, working with parents, to lead children to know Jesus as their Savior and best friend. Second, to encourage the development of Christian character in their lives.
- Infant Nursery: Ages infant - 2 years
- Toddler Class / Nursery: Ages 2 - 3 years
- Preschool: Ages 4 - 5 years
- Elementary - Primary: Grades 1 - 2
- Elementary - Secondary: Grades 3 - 5
- Middle School: Grades 6 - 8
On Sunday morning, preschool and elementary-aged children attend the beginning of the service with their parents. They are dismissed after the music time to meet their teachers and walk to class with them. (Visiting parents are encouraged to walk out with the children, to meet their child’s teacher, and either to stay and observe the class, or to return to the service.) Parents are also encouraged to pick up their children from classes immediately after the service and take them to the refreshment table.