MOPS@Crossroads strives to create a community to meet the needs of every mom with children from birth through kindergarten. MOPS recognizes that suburban, stay-at-home and working moms, teen, single, and married moms all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be. MOPS groups can help! Here you’ll experience authentic community, mothering support, personal growth and spiritual hope, all to help you be the best mom possible.
- Date: The 2nd Friday of the month during the school year
- Time: 9:15 am – 11:30 am
- Cost: $23.95/year to MOPS International - for 2012-2013 school year; $7/meeting (or $25 per semester -- 5 meetings) to the local club for refreshments, materials and childcare
- Place: Fellowship Bible Church; 109 New Amwell Rd, Hillsborough NJ
Childcare During Classic Meeting
Infants, toddlers and preschoolers are lovingly cared for. The toddlers and preschoolers receive fun, age appropriate instruction and planned activities.
2012-2013 Meeting Dates
Registration is open for 2012-2013; please see forms below.
- 2012 - Sept 14; Oct 12; Nov 2; Dec 14;
- 2013 - Jan 11; Feb 8; Mar 8; Apr 12; May 11; June 14;
Other Benefits of Membership
- MomSense Magazine. Bi-monthly magazine for a full year of mothering expertise, parenting tips and fun things to do with your preschoolers.
- Mom-E-Mail. Weekly bursts of encouragement!
- MOPS Gear. Includes reusable shopping bag, bookmark, and magnet.
- MOPS International - Registration Form [download]
- MOPPETS - Registration Form [download]
For More Information
- phone: Gigi Skeele at (908) 431-4373
- web: MOPS International Website [link]