The Alpha Course is an informal weekly get together where people from any religious and non-religious background are encouraged to explore the Christian faith. Each week a dinner is followed by a 40 minute video exploring a different aspect of the Christian faith (see topics below) and is concluded with faciliated, participant-led group discussion where all questions, comments and concerns are welcomed. A Saturday retreat is also offered to participants half way through the ten week session.
- Week 1: Who is Jesus?
- Week 2: Why did Jesus die?
- Week 3: How can we have faith?
- Week 4: Why and how do I pray?
- Week 5: Why and how should I read the bible?
- Week 6: How does God guide us?
- Week 7: How can I resist evil?
- Week 8: Why and how should we tell others?
- Week 9: Does God heal today?
- Week 10: What about the church?
- Saturday Retreat: Who is the Holy Spirit and what does He do? How Can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
Next Session Coming Soon!
Those interested are welcome to just check out one Alpha night (no need to commit to the full ten week course). If you have questions, or would like to receive information on the next Alpha Course, please RSVP at:
. Also, for more information you can visit the Alpha international website.